As I reflect on the meaning of this year's Association assignment there is so much that I'm learning that is relevant to my personal experiences and to those I am helping to overcome their own challenges. In our daily lives we wake up, take a shower, get dressed, go to work, come home, eat dinner, pray, and then go to bed. But here is what this assignment has shown me about what is truly going on spiritually and is showing us our illimitable new Life:
1. Awake to God's truth.
2. Shower ourselves with God's grace cleansing our thought from false
3. Dress ourselves in God's protection (or as the Bible says, “put on the
whole armor of God” – Eph. 6:11).
4. Occupy ourselves with divine Love (love others).
5. Come home to His spiritual idea (we must continually do this with what
seems to be the constant reminder of error in this material world).
6. Feast on His ever-present power and goodness.
7. Pray with the one divine Mind.
8. Rest in the Life eternal.