Concord copying instructions
Please note: these instructions are for the old version of Concord, not the new desktop version.
Did you know that you can copy and paste all references into Concord? Here’s how:
- First, click anywhere in the references. Select the whole document (Control-A for a PC and Command-A for a MAC — the whole document will be highlighted).
- Go up to the top menu to “Edit” and drag down to “Copy”.
- Open Concord and create a new document (Go to “File” and drag down to “New” for MAC and Windows Concord only).
- Click in the empty document and go to “Edit” and drag down to “Paste”. You may want to take out extra spaces and/or center the title of the Address and make any other format changes that you prefer.
- Save and Print as you would other Concord documents.